In order to submit your application to the bank for approval, we must have a completed questionnaire, and you must upload the required documents.
- Please fill out the merchant questionnaire, and have your supporting documents ready to upload.
- If you do not have all of the documents ready to upload, or you need to get information from others in your company, the form offers you the ability to save your work and continue any time within 10 days. After that, you will need to begin the form again.
- Maximum file size for uploads is 2MB. We prefer PDF files, but in some cases other types are accepted. Please see the form instructions.
- By signing the questionnaire, you’re giving us permission to check out your documentation and prepare the formal bank application. We do not guarantee approval, and we cannot predict how long it may take the bank to approve your application once it is complete and verified.
- If you have any questions about the form, or do not understand how to comply with file size uploads or types, please email or telephone us at 925 400 8077 during MST business hours, and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Scroll down for questionnaire.
Once we have reviewed your completed Merchant Questionnaire and submitted supporting documents, you will receive the completed Bank Application, and the listed Owners will need to sign the application. Receiving a Bank Application for signature is not a guarantee that services will be provided to you, and we (or the bank) may have additional questions or require more information from you in order to finalize your application.